Getting sensors with zigbee integrated with my linux raspberry pi, i did some monitoring tasks on my raspberry pi.
- Monitoring my raspberry pi:
There is a very nice tutorial:
Or even better: Just use this from grafana:
- add deb https://packages.grafana.com/oss/deb stable main to a file in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
- apt install grafana telegraf influxdb
- configure telegraf for your influxdb
- import the json from the grafana.com-link above
- Monitoring my Fritz.Box with Grafana:
and follow the given tutorial https://fetzerch.github.io/2014/08/23/fritzcollectd/
- zigbee2mqtt --> MQTT -->FHEM
- Fritz.box --> collectd --> InfluxDB --> Grafana
- raspberry --> telegraf --> InfluxDB --> Grafana
For 2 and 3 it is very easy to create graphics and the presentation looks little bit prettier than 1 (imho).
AND there is only one frontend to configure. So what about the following chain for my zigbee sensors:
- zigbee2mqtt --> MQTT -->telegraf --> InfluxDB --> Grafana
Looks like some more steps, but the telegraf --> InfluxDB --> Grafana chain is already there for monitoring my raspberry pi.
So i only had to add the following on /etc/telegraf/telegraf.conf:
servers = ["tcp://127.0.0.1:1883"]
topics = [
data_format = "json"
And after that i was able to use the data in Grafana: