- Pentium M (no wireless chipset onboard ;-)
- Display: 1024x768
- 384 MB RAM
- 40 GB HDD
- ATI Radeon Mobility (8MB)
- 1.7 kg
- max. power consumption 19.5V x 3.0A < 60W
- 2 x USB, 1 x Firewire
- external CD-Rom over PCMCIA
- shipped with Windows 2000
There is no information from sony on the web available.
But this does not work... After booting the installation kernel from CD the kernel does not recognize the CD-Rom drive anymore. Booting via USB-CD-Rom-drive is not possible, because the notebook is far to old to boot via USB...
But then i found the magic boot option:
After adding this, the kernel boots from CD-Rom and after that it asks for the boot medium attached to one of the USB ports via USB-CD-Rom! Really nice option but installing Ubuntu 10.04 over USB version 1.1 is not really fast ;-)