- Setting up an Oracle VM Manager
- Setting up an Oracle VM Server node
- discovering a node, creating a pool and repository
- Oracle VM Server: my first vm: Error: HVM guest support is unavailable
- Oracle VM Server x86: Creation of a virtual machine
- Oracle VM Server: How to add ISO images to your repository
- Oracle VM Server x86: Discovering a server/node + setting up a repository, server pool and networking
A few day ago i tried to stripe the "Heartbeat Network" over 2 networkss, but this failed: Oracle VM Server x86: How to get a redundant network for the heartbeat
Now i tried to configure bonding for the "Heartbeat Network":
First step is to navigate to "Server and VMs" and change to the perspective "Bond Ports":
That was easy.
Conclusion: The heartbeat inside OVM is implemented, that it can only work on the same subnet. It is not possible to use two different subnets for the heartbeat.