- Playing around with docker with ECS (1,2,3 )
- Creating an EC2 instance
- Setting up a VPN via VPC
- Trying aws cli for automation
- Fixing an error with Route 53
This posting shows how to get the usage details of services which are free of charge.
Here now some details about EKS, ECS and VPC. So let's go to the Billing Dashboard:
Here you will find this graph:
Then move to "bills":
Some of the services are not paid by usage but just by creating them:
- A VPN Connection comes with 0.05$ per Hour.
- Kubernetes costs 0.2$ per hour
So if you want to explore AWS, you have to be fast - otherwise you have to pay for being slow ;-)