Feb 25, 2014

Telegram on two devices...

After trying Whatsapp on 2 devices without success, i tried the same thing with telegram. Telegram says about multiple devices:


So let's see...
Registering the mobile phone was straight forward: a SMS with a verification code and that's it.
Registering was easy: just another SMS
And after entering the code on the tablet i got the following message on my mobile phone:
After that every conversation or more precise: every unsecure conversation is broadcasted to all of your devices. That means, you can switch over from phone to tablet without loosing your context... really cool!




5 comments:

  1. After seeing the following I still prefer Google Hangouts for that feature and would use Threema or TextSecure for secure messaging.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nBVyEpK3VE#t=2580

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regards for sharing this well put together web-site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as
    long as I provide credit and sources back to
    your blog? My blog is in the very same area of interest
    as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more
    of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking for this because i want to change my handphone. This info really help me. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete